Halal News Update

post-1

5F-Halal

This presentation will explain the 5F-Halal Supervision Methodology that when observed and followed thoroughly will provide 100% pure Halal products. Consumers and processors does not know what is 5F-Halal – 5F – Halal stands for: Free from Stunning, Free from Mechanical Slaughtering, Free from Alcohol, Free from Unsuitable Slaughter Men, and Free from Haram Najis […]

post-2

Halal

The international Halal market is a global marketplace where Halal products of different types are traded. At present, the total trade exceeds 1 trillion US dollars. Traditionally, the trade has encompassed primarily food products and meat, in particular. Now the share of foods in the global Halal trade is around 60%. The other 40% are […]